Red face Common usage of English

Dear members: I want to make a request. I want to ask for your opinion about this letter, which will be sent to English-speaking very important people. You know, I am learning English and I want to know if the letter can be easily understood or if it has so many errors than they might mistake me.This letter matter is each time more important.
    If it not possible, I equally be very thanked for your reading. My best wishes
    Help them! Become part
    With your help, we can be capable of making sterilization campaigns at poor communities where there are massive proportions of animals.
    These homeless animals are not sterilized, so, they are continuously breeding. Some of them become mature, some die because of several diseases, like Sticker Tumour, piómetra, distemper, parvovirus. Others also die due to the aggression and maltreatment of humans, who take out their own frustrations and insane behaviour on them and others might be hit by vehicles.
    The more people support these kind of campaigns, fewer animals will be roaming at streets. Have you ever looked deep inside at a dog´s eyes? Have you taken the pleasure of its companionship?
    This foundation was created with the purpose of union, serving, and keeping company of that society part which is involved in animals problematic issues.
    In the case you consider to cooperate with us:
    Banco Santander Río
    Cuenta Corriente N·
    Asociación Civil Red Solidaria Animal
    Please, let us know when you have done it:
    info@redsolidariaanimal.org.ar[/font]
    www.redsolidariaanimal.com.ar Please, visit our Website
    Best regards.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Europe
      • Current Location:
      • Europe

Re: Common usage of English

Quote Originally Posted by MARAMARA View Post
    Help them! Become part
    With your help, we shall be able to make sterilization campaigns in poor communities where there are massive amounts of animals.
    These homeless animals are fertile, so, they are continuously breeding. Some of them become mature, some die because of several diseases, like Sticker Tumour, piómetra, distemper, parvovirus. Others also die due to the aggression and maltreatment of humans, who take out their own frustrations and insane behaviour on them and others might be hit by vehicles.
    The more people support these kind of campaigns, fewer animals will be roaming at streets. Have you ever looked deep inside - a dog´s eyes? Have you had the pleasure of its companionship?
    This foundation was created with the purpose of union, serving, and keeping company of that society part which is involved in animals problematic issues.
    Banco Santander Río
    Cuenta Corriente N·
    Best regards.
    Let's see if some of the experts have a look. I couldn't find anything wrong with the text.

In any case, if you have more questions, post them in "Ask a teacher", you will get better results.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Help them! Become part
    With your help, we can be capable of making sterilization campaigns at poor communities where there are massive proportions of animals.
    Help them! Become part of the solution. With your help, we can conduct a sterilization campaign aimed at poor communities where there are massive numbers of animals.
    Say:
    I want to ask your opinion about this letter, which will be sent to very important English-speaking people.
    Say:
    I want to know if the letter can be easily understood or if it has so many errors than they might not understand it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Help them! Become part of the solution. With your help, we can conduct a sterilization campaign aimed at poor communities where there are massive numbers of animals.

I'd suggest:

Help them! Become part of the solution. With your help, we can conduct a sterilization campaign for a large number of animals living in poor communities.

(the sterilization campaign is not aimed at poor communities, rather it is aimed at animals who live there.)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

These homeless animals are not sterilized, so, they are continuously breeding.
    Try:
    These homeless animals have not been sterilized, so they mate and produce more problem animals.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Some of them become mature, some die because of several diseases, like Sticker Tumour, piómetra, distemper, parvovirus. Others also die due to the aggression and maltreatment of humans, who take out their own frustrations and insane behaviour on them and others might be hit by vehicles.
    They die from various diseases: Sticker Tumour, piómetra, distemper, parvovirus. Others die due to maltreatment by people. Others get hit by cars.

The more people support these kind of campaigns, fewer animals will be roaming at streets.
    If the campaign succeeds there will be fewer animals roaming the streets.
    Banco Santander Río
    Cuenta Corriente N·

Best regards.
    If you wish to help, contact us at:
    Banco Santander Río
    Cuenta Corriente N·
    info@redsolidariaanimal.org.ar
    www.redsolidariaanimal.com.ar

I would like to thank you all, Heidita, Ron Bee and Susiedqq, for your helpful answers. This matter is very important.
    And I would like to beg your pardon for my anxiety.
    Thanks!!!!