Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
Could you please check my essay writing.

It's about the reasons for migration.

Thanks.

Nowadays, there are many people leaving their native countries in order to find a better place to live. It could be influenced by push and pull factors. They may also move volunteery or being forced to move. As we know, the number of people who migrate from their native countries is getting higher and keep increasing. And I think it's good for Globalisation. For instance, they can share each other' culture and background, but they may also damage the country' culture and environment because the immigrants have a different point of view.

One of the best reasons to move is job opportunities. In developing countries, there a lot of unemployment because the lacking of work field. Therefore, many unemployment from developing countries move to any developed countries in order to find a better job. In somehow, in developing countries, people tend to live in urban areas because the living condition is better than in rural areas. But in developed countries, people tend to move to rural areas rather than living in urban areas, because the environment in rural areas is nicer than in urban areas which has a lots of industries and many other working things.

Moreover, people may move to developed countries because the medical treatment and education is much more better compared to developing countries. And sometimes the standard of living is much cheaper.

In addition, people may have to move forcely because of some reasons like natural disaster, wars, crimes, crisis, and any other bad things.

In conclusion, I think migration may lead to combination of races, culture, and religion. But in order way around, it may damage the country' rights.

keltouma_H

Member Type
Student or Learner
I think that you talked about the different reasons why people are keeping moving to other countries than theirs, it's really imoportant and useful to know that it has advantages and disadvantages for both immigrants and countries.

Thanks for the essay, I liked it.

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
Could you please check my essay writing.

It's about the reasons for migration.

Thanks.

Nowadays, there are many people leaving their native countries in order to find a better place to live. It could be influenced by push and pull factors. They may also [omit]move volunteery voluntarily or be forced to move. As we know, the number of people who migrate from their native countries is getting higher and keeps increasing. And I think it's good for Globalisation. For instance, they can share each others' cultures and background, but they may also damage the host country's culture and environment because the immigrants have a different point of view.

One of the best reasons to move is job opportunities. In developing countries, there a lot of unemployment because the lacking of work field.they lack work/there is a lack of job opportunities. Therefore, many unemployment unemployed from developing countries move to any developed countries [omit]in order to find a better job. In somehow, in [omit] developing countries, people tend to live in urban areas because the living conditions are better than in rural areas. But in developed countries, people tend to move to rural areas rather than living in urban areas, because the environment in rural areas is nicer than in urban areas which have a lot of industries and many other working things.

Moreover, people may move to developed countries because the medical treatment and education are much better compared to those in developing countries. And sometimes the standard cost of living is much cheaper.

In addition, people may have to move forcely be forced to move because of some reasons like natural disaster, wars, crimes, crisis, and any other bad things. [This would be better in your first paragraph, where you talk of the reasons for migrating]

In conclusion, I think migration may can lead to a combination of races, culture, and religion. But in order way around,equally, it may damage the host country's rights.

jomo27

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
China
I think that you talked about the different reasons why people are keeping moving to other countries than theirs, it's really imoportant and useful to know that it has advantages and disadvantages for both immigrants and countries.

Thanks for the essay, I liked it.

Well, this is just a short essay, and I'm still making the long one. I will post the essay after I finish it. :)

Anyway, thanks mate! :up:

iT o b i ez

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thanks for doing my homework outline for me, I made a 3 page essay from that :lol::roll::up: but can anyone help me make another draft?:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.