Member Type
English Teacher
hi every one
I'm new her
I had wrote paragraph about Importance of English
I need someone edit my paragraph plz.:-(
thank you friends

sadness

No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant around the world. In some countries it use as the mother tongue and ,other countries learn it as second language in their schools. This is make English widespread. In addition, many reasons which contributed to rising of English spreading . for example, use it for communication between people around the world, as well as, it is language of modern times. On other hand , English is the language of science and technology.

There is no doubt that, the English is language of communication between the people with different cultures . It is also the language of computers that help to communicate with the people around the world through Internet technology and e-mail. People who know English can deal with the Internet, which is regard information and communications revolution .

Also one of reasons that contributed to the spread of English that, it is the language of the modern era. Where the people are use it in various field of life such as, economy, e-commerce, medicine and aviation. In addition ,it is the language which use in the tourism and travel. This reasons motive the people to learn English .

One of the main reasons why the English is dominant in the present time, use it in the field of education by universities and institutes and, they use it in scientific research . It has become an addendum to the mastery of scientific individual stock. On the other hand, the English is an important requirement in most government jobs and private.

It is quite clear that English has become an necessity today. We need it in different fields of life . The English language has become easier to learn more than ever before with the availability of many sources to help people learn very easily. Such as the Internet, books and educational institutes which spread around the world.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant around the world. In some countries it use as the mother tongue and ,other countries learn it as second language in their schools.
No one denies the importance of the English language in the present time as a global language. It is clear that the English language has become very dominant around the world. In some countries it is a native language, and in some countries it is taught in the schools as a second language.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.