• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Tuvalu
      • Current Location:
      • Tuvalu

would you grade my composition, please?

last night I woke up at 1 a.m. with a terrible pain in my jaw. the pain was so strong that I had to order some medication from the drugstore. fortunately it took only 20 minutes to arrive. I took the medication but the pain lingered for 2 hours more. around 3 a.m. the pain finally faded.
    today I went to see the dentist for I was sure I had a serious problem in the root of my tooth but he fortunately couldn't find any problem. I think I have an inflammation in the ear and the pain is spreading to the jaw. I am under medication now and hope to be able to sleep a little bit tonight.

hi,
    could you grade this text, please? my goal is to speak and write reasonably well in a informal way.
    thanks.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: would you grade my composition, please?

You can start with the first rule in writing: sentences begin with capital letters. Rewrite your essay, and we'll go to the next lesson in your essay.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Tuvalu
      • Current Location:
      • Tuvalu

Quote Originally Posted by susiedqq View Post
    You can start with the first rule in writing: sentences begin with capital letters. Rewrite your essay, and we'll go to the next lesson in your essay.
    Last night I woke up at 1 a.m. with a terrible pain in my jaw. It was so strong that I had to order some medication from the drugstore. Fortunately it took only 20 minutes to arrive. I took the medication but the pain lingered for 2 hours more. Around 3 a.m. the pain finally started to go away.
    Today I went to see the dentist for I was sure I had a serious problem in the root of my tooth, but he fortunately couldn't find any problem. I think I have an inflammation in the ear and the pain is spreading to the jaw. I am under medication now and hope to be able to sleep a little bit tonight.

Sorry. I am just too lazy.
    Thanks.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Last night I woke up at 1:00 a.m. with a terrible pain in my jaw. It hurt so much that I had to order some medication from the drugstore. Fortunately it took only 20 minutes to arrive. I took the medication, but the pain lingered on for more than 2 hours. Around 3:00 a.m., the pain finally started to go away.
    I went to see the dentist, for I was sure I had a serious problem in the root of my tooth. He couldn't find any problem, fortunately. I think I could have an inflammation in the ear because the pain is spreading to the jaw. I am under medication now and hope to be able to sleep a little bit tonight.