Pls. edit my report.plsssss

Sir,
    Instead of going to Michigan College of Technology to source Electronic Graduates to work in our Company. I just let the interested graduates respond to our advertisements and let them send their resume to my email and also because of the help of their Department Heads and Instructors that that we also seek help to have their graduates respond to our advertisements.

Now that Ive gathered their resumes, I just phone interviewed them (pls see attached resume and interview evaluation)
    Generally, I told them if they are willing to take a site visit with our company and be evaluated thoroughly by the dept concerned and we will just shoulder their transportation and allowance. They said that they are willing...There are 5 of them that Ive so far interviewed...and by the way their Transcript of Records will will just be followed because their school didn't issue it at the moment.

Please advise if we push through in scheduling them on site visit..but I plan on letting the comply our pre employment requirements and letting them bring all of their things to our minesite so that if they pass our evlauiton and if they are amenable to our salary offer, they dont have to come back in Michigan and they'll just work automatically with us....

Please advise,

Respectfully yours,

John

(pleaseeeee i know that my letter is wasted..plsss brother and sister..help..Thank you)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Pls. edit my report.plsssss

Sir,

Instead of going to Michigan College of Technology to source Electronic Graduates for employment at our Company, I prefer to let interested graduates respond to our advertisements and allow them to send their resume by email. We also seek the assistance of Department Heads and Instructors, encouraging them to tell their graduate students to respond to our advertisements.

When I have gathered their resumes, I simply phone-interview them (please see attached resumes and interview evaluations)

Generally, I have told them that if they are willing to take a site visit to our company and be evaluated thoroughly by the dept concerned, we are able to cover their transportation and food allowance costs. The applicants have indicated that they are willing to follow these guidelines. There are 5 of them that I have interviewed so far; and, by the way, their Transcript of Records will follow shortly, because their school has not yet issued them.

Please advise if we should go ahead and schedule them for an on-site visit. I plan to forego the pre-employment requirements and allow them to bring all of their things to our minesite. That way, if they pass our evaluation, and if they are amenable to our salary offer, they don' have to make the return trip to Michigan; they will simply begin working with us immediately.

Please advise,