Student or Learner
1. "you've got me wanting you"
Does the quote the same as 'you have me wanting you' or 'you make me wanting you'? Is 'to have got sb. wanting some else' a common usage?
2. "I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you"
What does the quote mean? What does 'loveliness' mean? Is it a common usage?
3. "I just can't believe the one to love this feeling to."
What does the quote mean?Is it a common usage?
4. "Sugar, pour a little sugar on it honey,"
What does 'it' refer to? someone's life?
5. Is 'candy girl' sort of old fashioned slang?
Archies Lyrics, Sugar, Sugar Lyrics >>