• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help please

1. We received your booking required inspection on May 15 from Ling on April 15, the schedule is still valid? Also, please also provide us the mass production start date for our record. Thanks

2. Iím sorry for my late reply. 500 pcs of JK1248 will be ready for inspection on May 05, and the other 1000 pcs of HU1453, Sandy was sent the inspection booking for May 15 on last week

Re: Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    1. We received your booking for the required inspection on May 15 from Ling on April 15. Is the schedule still valid? Also, please also provide us with the mass production start date for our records. Thanks

2. Iím sorry for my late reply. 500 pcs of JK1248 will be ready for inspection on May 05. For the other 1000 pcs of HU1453, Sandy was sent the inspection booking for May 15 last week

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

Re: Help please

We received from Ling, on April 15, your booking for the required inspection on May 15. Please confirm that the schedule is still valid.
    Could you please also provide us the mass production start date for our record.

Thanks

Many apologies for my late reply.
    500 pcs of JK1248: Will be ready for inspection on May 05.
    1000 pcs of HU1453: Last week, Sandy was sent the inspection booking for May 15.

Hope this helps
    NT