• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

One more help please

1. We are still checking the schedule from the factory, will keep you posted

2. We did debit the cost of USDxxx to the factory last year, and they also pay it on Dec 27, 2007.

3. Sorry, I forgot copy the email for you

Did you reply the email to Amy (this sentence is impolite?)

4. To recap our conversation two weeks ago, please pay the debit note of USDxx, this is due to the late documentation charge regarding you did not sent the document to the forward and we help to sent, but late.

Re: One more help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    1. We are still checking the schedule from the factory and will keep you posted

2. We did debit the cost of USDxxx to the factory last year, and they paid it on Dec 27, 2007.

3. Sorry, I forgot copy the email for you [Do you mean make a copy for them to have or copy them into an e-mail?]

Did you reply the email to Amy (this sentence is impolite?) Did you reply to Amy's e-mail? {no, it's fine - perfectly polite.

4. To recap our conversation of two weeks ago, please pay the debit note of USDxx. This is due to the late documentation charge arising because you did not sent the document to the forwarder and we helped to send the shipment but as a result it was late.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Hi Angilka,

3. Sorry, I forgot copy the email for you [Do you mean make a copy for them to have or copy them into an e-mail?]My meaning is I did not copy them an email.

Regards
    Zoe

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Hi Angilka,

3. Sorry, I forgot copy the email for you [Do you mean make a copy for them to have or copy them into an e-mail?]My meaning is I did not copy them an email.

Regards
    Zoe
    In that case: "I am sorry, I forgot to copy the e-mail to you" or "I am sorry, I forgot to copy you into the e-mail".