short letter - reapplying for the position

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmiee

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi, me and my partner would like to apply for a job in the company we worked before. We have to write a letter to our previous manager so I think there is no need to write too many words. We just want to say that we are available if they need us. Could you please have a look on that letter and suggest what should we correct? Thank you in advance!

Dear Mr Smith,

We are writing to reapply for the positions of Assessors. We worked for BT by Adecco in 2005 and 2007. We are currently looking for an interesting and absorbing work. Therefore, we would be more than happy to discuss any openings within Assessors team.

We attach our CVs for your due consideration. We can be available for interview after 4pm and look forward to hearing from you on the contact numbers given.

Yours sincerely,

Xxxx and Xxxx

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
If you insist on the both of you applying as a unit, then you can state it this way:

Dear Mr Smith,

The partnership of ____________ and _____________is writing to re-apply for the position of Assessors with your firm. We previously worked for BT by Adecco in 2005 and 2007. We are currently looking for interesting and absorbing work and would be more than happy to discuss any openings within the Assessors team.

We have attached our CVs for your consideration and are available for interviews after 4pm. We look forward to hearing from you. Please use either contact number given.

Yours sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.