article practice

Hi there everybody (for those of you who remember me!) I sure miss the forum...it seems to have changed a great deal Long story short, I can't type for long spells anymore, so am on writing "sabbatical" but wanted to share my latest grammar unit with you, which I managed to finish before my diagnosis (the website and link to materials is on my profile). It's free practice (on articles!) and I would love to hear your thoughts on it. I'm posting here because it's my old stomping ground, so sorry to interrupt!
    All the best,
    Fiona

Re: article practice

Quote Originally Posted by fiona bramble View Post
    Hi there everybody (for those of you who remember me!) I sure miss the forum...it seems to have changed a great deal Long story short, I can't type for long spells anymore, so am on writing "sabbatical" but wanted to share my latest grammar unit with you, which I managed to finish before my diagnosis (the website and link to materials is on my profile). It's free practice (on articles!) and I would love to hear your thoughts on it. I'm posting here because it's my old stomping ground, so sorry to interrupt!
    All the best,
    Fiona
    Hi Fiona,

I was wondering where you had gotten to. I went to your site but there didn't seem to be any hot link to the articles material.

Hope whatever ails you is going away, FAST!

Take care.

riverkid

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Fiona, I do hope you get better.

The link is English lesson plans by Functionall Books

Quote Originally Posted by riverkid View Post
    Hi Fiona,

I was wondering where you had gotten to. I went to your site but there didn't seem to be any hot link to the articles material.

Hope whatever ails you is going away, FAST!

Take care.

riverkid
    Thanks so much RK I have to restrict myself to computer activities that have a voice component...although I'm wondering with the new attachment aspect here if I could just attach my voice emails as a response...I will check it out! Sorry about the link; you do actually have to sign up first (but you can always unsubscribe later) although I only send a newsletter every 3 months with a new free unit, so it's not a hassle (or hustle!). By the way, I have "kienbock's disease" in both wrists, so surgery/recovery is a long haul. All the best RK. Perhaps you'll be hearing me around
    F

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Our webmaster left for a holiday with no internet connection this morning, but I will get him to look into this when he gets back. Take care.