1. Unregistered

Smile intoduction

hi every one

i'm here to evulate and correct this paragraph
    please
    and thanks

the paragraph is about good health

As wisdom say "healthiness is a crown on healthy people's heads only patient can see it" many people want to live in comfortable and healthy life. These depend on your health. If you have a good health you can live comfortably. Good health means that you have not any diseases in your body and psychological problems. As anything in our life, there are reasons leads to good health. Three of these are: healthy food, exercising and avoiding bad habits

thnks

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: intoduction

(Not a teacher)

As a wisdom quote says, " Healthiness is a crown on healthy people's head; only a patient can see". Many people wish to lead a comfortable and healthy life. This depends on your health. If you have a good health, you can live comfortably.

Good health means that you neither suffer from any disease nor any psychological problems.

There are various ways to lead a good healthy life. Some of them are: Eating healthy food, exercising regularly and avoiding bad habits like.....

((Note: I am not sure about the wisdom quote; I don't seem to have heard it before.)