Need help for a Proof of Financial Support Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

marian4eto

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello everybody! :)

I am applying for a Master's programme and I need your help for the Proof of Financial Support letter.
A Bank statement will be enclosed in the application package. I made same draft and I would like to hear your opinion. ;-)

Thank you! :)
Proof of Financial Support

This letter is to verify that I, NAME, holder of an ID card …, issued on… by …, will support financially my daughter NAME, applying for the Master’s programme in ….. at your University.

I am having sufficient funds to provide necessary financial help.

Yours sincerely,

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I would say something like:
As can be seen from the enclosed bank statement, I have the necessary funds to provide her with the financial support she will require.

firstcec

Member Type
Other
Principal provider of financial instruments

We are principal providers in these financial instruments and services: Insurance Guarantees backed by a bank: Let me suggest that you visit our new web site at http://FirstCEC.com and select insurance guarantees. Follow the steps on the screen (enter your email address where prompted) and we will provide you wihth the access code to the confidential deails. There you will find 2 pdf files which you can read and print. This will provide you with all details that you will need to see how we can help you with these insurance guarantees. POF - Proof of Funds, Reserved funds, Blocked funds confirmed via MT 799 or MT 760, Bank funding commitments for project funding. If you want us to fund against an instrument: We can only work with any kind of negotiable and immediately saleable instrument issued by an AA rated W. European or US American bank. Bank purchase orders, to buy and sell instruments
Guarantees for enhancement purposes. We fund projecs only if you provide a valid bank guarantee against our funds. If the above is of interest to you, please contact us with your specific requirements. We are available on Mobil: +44 777 198 4581. Personal meetings can be arranged in London. If you want to meet with us personally then, please call or email Mr. Cenk Muhamad.
The First Credit Enhancement Company - http://FirstCEC.com, cec@firstcec.com

SeseinAsia

Member Type
Academic
Hello everybody! :)

I am applying for a Master's programme and I need your help for the Proof of Financial Support letter.
A Bank statement will be enclosed in the application package. I made same draft and I would like to hear your opinion. ;-)

Thank you! :)

This letter is to verify that I, NAME, holder of an ID card …, issued on… by …, will support financially my daughter NAME, applying for the Master’s programme in ….. at your University.

Yours sincerely,

First, congratulations on the application of your daughter to a Masters program!

Now for the editing.

To whom it may concern;

This letter is to verify that I, NAME, holder of an ID card …, issued on… by …, will provide financial support to my daughter NAME, applying for the Master’s programme in ….. at your University.

As shown in the supporting document, I have the financial means to support my daughter while she studies at your institution.

Yours sincerely,

Those are my suggestions for how you should edit your letter. Be sure that you address it to someone by either using 'to whom it may concern' or using a provided contact name.

I also chose to say 'the supporting document' because to me it appears more professional, which is exactly how you would like to appear when writing to a institution such as a university.

firstcec

Member Type
Other
Principal provider of financial instruments

We are principal providers in these financial instruments and services: Insurance Guarantees backed by a bank: Let me suggest that you visit our new web site at http://FirstCEC.com and select insurance guarantees. Follow the steps on the screen (enter your email address where prompted) and we will provide you wihth the access code to the confidential deails. There you will find 2 pdf files which you can read and print. This will provide you with all details that you will need to see how we can help you with these insurance guarantees. POF - Proof of Funds, Reserved funds, Blocked funds confirmed via MT 799 or MT 760, Bank funding commitments for project funding. If you want us to fund against an instrument: We can only work with any kind of negotiable and immediately saleable instrument issued by an AA rated W. European or US American bank. Bank purchase orders, to buy and sell instruments
Guarantees for enhancement purposes. We fund projecs only if you provide a valid bank guarantee against our funds. If the above is of interest to you, please contact us with your specific requirements. We are available on Mobil: +44 777 198 4581. Personal meetings can be arranged in London. If you want to meet with us personally then, please call or email Mr. Cenk Muhamad.
The First Credit Enhancement Company - http://FirstCEC.com, cec@firstcec.com

Status
Not open for further replies.