Student or Learner
I need some help figuring out if these sentences are loose or periodic. I made them up using some vocabulary words for my English.
Also, are all these sentences in active voice?
- Queen Elizabeth I’s soldiers were august when she gave them her speech at Tilbury.
- The benison Queen Elizabeth I gave her subjects gave them the will to fight for their motherland against Spain.
- The blatant disruptions during the AP study session ticked Ms. Phelps off, and caused her to end it early, with no explanation of the answers to the questions.
- “Slaughter House Five” has a very desultory order of events.
- It is a well-known fact that most people in our school disparagingly talk about each other behind their backs.
- Many different people can interpret “Slaughter House Five” in different ways, making the novel have many equivocal meanings.
- It was an importune gesture when Javier tried to ask Ms. Phelps to secretly raise his grade.
- One shouldn’t be mistaken that post-modernism are ingenuous ideas, but are more likely reformations of modernism ideas.
- You can infer that it was inure for Billy Pilgrim to break away from war life, to a normal life.
- In war, paroxysms are common among battling nations.
- Queen Elizabeth I has a piety with God; she uses “We” to describe herself and God together.
- Post-modernism stultifies novels to make them satirical and humorous.
- Javier had to surcease from cheating on tests and homework because he had finally gotten caught.
- War is a truculent way of settling affairs between nations.
- Javier had to vacillate between the variety of presents he had to choose from to give to his mom for Mother’s Day.
- If I don’t get at least an eight-out-of-ten on this assignment, my wraith will haunt you until death.
Any comments, suggestions, advice, etc. is welcome. Thanks in advance.