• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help please

1. Would you please advise your head office return 400 pcs MP3 player to us by FedEx under our company account? Because total volume is 0.08 cbm only and the cost is cheaper than sea. Please advise us the AWB no. asap and the details as below xxx

2. Peter was informed me return these goods to the factory when we received them from the customer. But I donít know whether the freight is requiring charging back the factory or we pay? Please give me your instruction, the cost is USD400.00

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: Help please

Hi Zoe2008
    1. Please advise your head office to return the 400 pcs MP3 players to us by FedEx under our company account. The total volume can be 0.08 cbm only and the cost is cheaper than by sea. Please provide us with the AWB no. asap and the details as given below xxx.
    2. Peter has informed me that these goods have been returned to the factory upon receiving them from the customer. But I donít know whether the freight should be charged back to the factory or to us? Please let me know. I await your instructions. The cost is USD400.00.