• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help

Because this is my first time to assistance Alice to do the documentation for the ISO work, and did not know Benny and Cindy are the section manager for Design and Graphic. I will forward to them in the future. Sorry.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: please help

((Not a teacher)

As this is the first time that I am assisting Alice in doing the documentation work for ISO, I wasn't aware of the fact that Benny and Cindy are the section managers for Design and Graphic respectively. I will, henceforth, forward the contents to them.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: please help

Quote Originally Posted by shalstudent View Post
    ((Not a teacher)

As this is the first time that I am assisting Alice in doing the documentation work for ISO, I wasn't aware of the fact that Benny and Cindy are the section managers for Design and Graphic respectively. I will, henceforth, forward the contents to them.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    Hi Shalstudent,

Thank you. I would like to revise my text, would you please review and correct me again!

This is the first year that I am assisting Alice to prepare the ISO documentation, and I did not know / aware of Benny and Cindy are the section manager for Design and Graphic respectively. I will forward the related document to Benny in future. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
    Zoe