Results 1 to 7 of 7
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

    • Join Date: Jan 2008
    • Posts: 1,628
    #1

    please correct my sentence

    we will confirm with you the update schedule upon the confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval. But primarily schedule will be start on 17 May, will keep you post on the last stage.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 124
    #2

    Re: please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We will confirm to you the updated schedule upon receipt of the confirmation and approval from Mr.Andrew for the artwork. But, as of now, it is scheduled to start on 17 May. We will keep you posted of the updates and confirm to you about/at the last stage.
    What is last stage? I am puzzled about this phrase.

  1. shalstudent's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

    • Join Date: Dec 2007
    • Posts: 5,140
    #3

    Re: please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    we will confirm with you the update schedule upon the confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval. But primarily schedule will be start on 17 May, will keep you post on the last stage.
    ((Not a teacher))

    Upon confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval, we will confirm the update schedule to you.

    But primarily, the schedule will start on the 17th of May. We will keep you posted on the last stage.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

    • Join Date: Jan 2008
    • Posts: 1,628
    #4

    Re: please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by shalstudent View Post
    ((Not a teacher))

    Upon confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval, we will confirm the update schedule to you.

    But primarily, the schedule will start on the 17th of May. We will keep you posted on the last stage.
    is this revision work ? Please help

    The production will be started on May 17 as preliminary, but it should upon the confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval. We will keep you post on the last stage

    Thanks
    Zoe

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

    • Join Date: Jan 2008
    • Posts: 1,628
    #5

    Re: please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by shalstudent View Post
    ((Not a teacher))

    Upon confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval, we will confirm the update schedule to you.

    But primarily, the schedule will start on the 17th of May. We will keep you posted on the last stage.
    Is this revision better? please help

    last stage = last status or update status

    The production will be started on May 17 as preliminary, but it should upon the confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval. We will keep you post on the last stage

    Regards
    Zoe


    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434
    #6

    Re: please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Is this revision better? please help

    last stage = last status or update status

    The production will be started on May 17 as preliminary, but it should upon the confirmation from Andrew for the artwork approval. We will keep you post on the last stage

    Regards
    Zoe
    Preliminary production/The schedule primarily will start on May 17, but we need Andrew's confirmation of approval for the artwork. We will keep you posted on the final stages.

    Which is it? The production or the schedule

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

    • Join Date: Jan 2008
    • Posts: 1,628
    #7

    Re: please correct my sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Preliminary production/The schedule primarily will start on May 17, but we need Andrew's confirmation of approval for the artwork. We will keep you posted on the final stages.

    Which is it? The production or the schedule
    Hi Anglika,

    It should be production. Thanks for your reminder

    Regards
    Zoe

Similar Threads

  1. help correct my sentence
    By esophea in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27-Mar-2010, 18:23
  2. Is this sentence correct?
    By snade17 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-Mar-2009, 00:12
  3. correct sentence
    By shaukat mahmood in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-Oct-2006, 17:30
  4. Is the sentence correct?
    By Hanka in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-Oct-2006, 21:51
  5. grammar
    By jiang in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-Dec-2003, 20:02

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •