• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help

We noticed there is not our product on your production line being the factory audit tomorrow, therefore, please help to arrange a room for our QC colleague to inspect the goods for the auditor to understand the procedure.

Irene will follow with the auditor to the factory, please meet her tomorrow. Her mobile no. is xxxx. If you have any problem please phone me

Re: please help

With the factory audit taking place tomorrow, we noticed that our product is not on your production line. Therefore, I request your help to arrange a room for our QC colleague to inspect the goods for the auditor in order to understand the procedure.

Irene will assist the auditor to the factory. Please meet her tomorrow. Her mobile number is xxxx. If you have any problem please phone me.

It might not be correct in some parts, so wait for another reply (I'm an English noob too ).

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Telugu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    We have noticed that our order is not in production pipeline. The factory audit having been scheduled for tomorrow, please allot a room for our QC colleague so the auditor will inspect the goods and also understand the procedure.

Irene will accompany the auditor to the factory; so, please meet her tomorrow. Her mobile no. is xxxx. If you have any problem, please give me a ring.
    I don't understand the meaning of some of the original content.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

We noticed there is not our product on your production line being the factory audit tomorrow, therefore, please help to arrange a room for our QC colleague to inspect the goods for the auditor to understand the procedure.

Irene will follow with the auditor to the factory, please meet her tomorrow. Her mobile no. is xxxx. If you have any problem please phone me

((Not a teacher))

We have noticed that our product is not on your production line.

As the factory audit is taking place tomorrow, we would request you to arrange a room for our QC personnel to inspect the goods and also help the auditor to understand the procedure.

Irene will accompany the auditor to the factory. Please meet her tomorrow and her telephone number is xxx.

Please feel free to contact me if you are faced with any issues or for any further clarifications.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Quote Originally Posted by shalstudent View Post
    ((Not a teacher))

We have noticed that our product is not on your production line.

As the factory audit is taking place tomorrow, we would request you to arrange a room for our QC personnel to inspect the goods and also help the auditor to understand the procedure.

Irene will accompany the auditor to the factory. Please meet her tomorrow and her telephone number is xxx.

Please feel free to contact me if you are faced with any issues or for any further clarifications.
    How about this revision ? Is this better ?

1. To recap our conversation, we have noticed that there are no our products on your
    production line. The factory will be audited tomorrow afternoon, please help to arrange a
    room for our QC colleague to inspect the goods for the auditor to understand the
    procedure. My colleague Irene will follow the auditor to your factory.

2. Irene will follow with the auditor Mr.xx to the factory tomorrow afternoon and expected
    arrived on 14:30. Her mobile no. is ***. If you have any problem, please phone me.

Regards,
    Zoe

How about this revision ? Is this better ?

1. To recap our conversation, we have noticed that there are none of our products on your production line. The factory will be audited tomorrow afternoon. Please help to arrange a room for our QC colleague and the auditor, so that they can inspect the goods. My colleague Irene will accompany the auditor to your factory.

2. Irene will accompany/come with the auditor Mr.xx to the factory tomorrow afternoon. They expect to arrive at 14:30. Her mobile no. is ***. If you have any problem, please phone me.

Regards,
    Zoe