Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Economics in Bahrain and Japan

Are we going to have a balanced scale when we put Bahrain and Japan on it?

Obviously, no. (I assume it is an imaginary scale.)

Can Japan and Bahrain be successfully economically collaborated to each other?
That sentence requires explanation.

Once we hear the word "Japan", our mind will directly recognize that Japan is one of the largest economies in the world and is the leader in the technology and machinery area.
I'm curious about where you got the expression our mind will directly recognize.

"Japan is the world's second-largest economy" by real GDP (gross domestic product), by nominal GDP and by market exchange rates.
You might want to elaborate on that.

Bahrain is a small kingdom not well known to other nations.

Bahrain is a small kingdom not well known around the world.

In fact, there are two differences and two similarities between Bahrain and Japan.
There are two key differences and two key similarities between Bahrain and Japan.

When we come to considering differences, what is the most notable is the resource of their economy. Even though Japan is powerful in industry, it imports the raw materials from other countries, while on the other side Bahrain exports its resources.
When we come to considering differences, what is most notable is their economies. Even though Japan is powerful in industry, it imports its raw materials from other countries. On the other hand, Bahrain exports raw materials.

For example, its oil, which is the most valuable resource and the power of its economy.
For example, Bahrain exports its oil, its most valuable resource and the engine of its economy.
Moreover, the workforce of Japan in their economy is largely native, because the locals have the priority in their economy
Please explain how you came up with that.

:)

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thank you RonBee Again :)

Obviously, no. (I assume it is an imaginary scale.) yes Sure it is ;-)

I'm curious about where you got the expression our mind will directly recognize. :roll: maybe because my language is arabic and we use this expressions commonly ;-)

Please explain how you came up with that. it's widely known , a foreigner who works in japan told me :up: , also I read it from an arabic knowledge magazine.:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Free advice.
;-)

If you can do so, do not say something in a roundabout way when you say it more directly.

The phrase "the locals have priority" suggests that there is discrimination against non-Japanese. But isn't it true that almost everybody who lives in Japan is Japanese? In that case it is no surprise that almost the entire workforce is Japanese.

Remember that the reader will want to know where you got your information.

When in doubt leave it out.

Less is more.

Trim the fat. Keep the lean.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When I hear the word Japan what immediately comes to mind is:
a thoroughly modern society
the world's longest lived people

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Iwhereas the workforce in Bahrain is largely people who come from the poor countries such as India, who will accept lower wages than the local workers.
The workforce in Bahrain is largely made up of people who came from poor countries (such as India) and are willing to work for lower wages than the local workers will accept.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What is a full mark?

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner
:up: RonBee, thank you

of course I should first think about the reader too .i shouldn't confuse them or tell them something "may be an opinion" as a certain fact

but because I do believe that the percentage of the japanese workforce in japan is higher than bahraini workforce in my country.. and I said :

the workforce of Japan in their economy is largely native, because the locals have the priority in their economy.

isn't fair enough!! if they don't have the priority !! why don't they employ foreigners such as indians!! moreover they accept lower wage!
when I said priority I didn't mean :) discrimination , in fact I mean it in a positive way ,that they have the priority !! I can't see any wrong :)

so next time I try to talk in general ;-) based on certain informations

thank you a lot for Your advice:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.