Not open for further replies.

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner
this is my new eassy ,,

I change almost the whole topics :-? according to my professor

and I need new correction for it :-D grammer , syntax ,, etc

Economics in Bahrain and Japan
Are we going to have a balanced scale when we put Bahrain and Japan on it!? Can Japan and Bahrain be successfully economically collaborated to each other?!! Once we hear Japan, our mind will directly recognize that Japan is one of the largest economies in the world and is the leader in the technology and machinery area. "Japan is the world's second-largest economy" by real GDP, nominal GDP and by market exchange rates. Bahrain is a small kingdom not well known by other nations. In fact, there are two differences and two similarities between Bahrain and Japan.

When we come to considering differences, what is the most notable is the resource of their economy. Even though Japan is powerful in industry, it imports the resources from other countries, while on the other side Bahrain exports its resources to the outside. For example: its oil which is the most valuable resource and the power of its economy. Moreover, the workforce of Japan in their economy are almost locals , because the local has the priority in their economy, however, the workforce in Bahrain are other nationalities come from the poor countries such as India , who are accept lower wage than local workforce.

Bahrain and Japan share two main similarities despite the differences. First of all, both Bahrain and Japan in the past went through crises that played a role in their economy, while as Japan entered in the 2nd world war and ended with huge damage, Bahrain faced an oil crises in the gulf war. But both Bahrain and Japan stood up and continued to develop their economy in a better way than before. Free trade agreement (FTA) was adapted by Japan for strengthening the weak sector in their economy. also, Bahrain followed this policy in an agreement with the USA.

When we compare the economy in both Bahrain and Japan we find that they differ in their import and export and also in their workforce. As well, Bahrain and Japan are has same economic policy (FTA), also both went through hard crises in their economy. These similarities and differences play a major role in defining the relationship between these countries. The economics of Japan and the economics of Bahrain have many differences, but they also have much in common, and I believe that Bahrain and Japan are able to collaborate successfully in many economic areas.

Last edited:

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner
Re: please Help! "Economics in Bahrain and Japan" [contrast and comparison]

please, i have only 2 days :up:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

"Can Japan and Bahrain be successfully economically collaborated to each other?" means what? Can there be trade between Japan and Bahrain? (Of course.)

:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Unfortunately, this one is likely to have most readers scratching their heads thinking, "What is this person trying to say?"

If this is about whether there can be trade between Bahrain and Japan then the obvious answer is of course there can. (Japan imports all its oil, so obviously there is a market for oil there. In Bahrain there is a market for electronics made in Japan.)

Many people in Bahrain have come there to find work. Many people go to Japan, but they usually go there as tourists or on business--not to find work in a Japanese industry.

One could say that the best thing to happen to Japan was to lose a war to the United States. Bahrain hasn't been that lucky.
;-)

Well, it's past my bedtime.

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner

Ronbee, thank you ;-)

I have no problem with my introduction, because my professor saw it , she confused about a sentence and I remove it .:)

the second paragraph is about the differences , as we can see Japan workforce if you note they are almost locals , they can work at any job even in low job ,, but Bahrain people don't want to work in low job and with low wage ,, that's why Bahrain have a lot of foreigners.. in high field and low field..:cool:

about the export and import we can find something seems like joke , that Japan here imports their materials from outside to produce goods , while Bahrain exports the material to other country to buy goods..:roll:

the similarities , if you Look more deeper and get what I want to see ( maybe it wasn't clear :oops:) I want to say that both stood up and continue the development after crises aren't like other countries which the war destroyed them completely !! Can you get what I try to say!!:-?

Then they both have similar policy in their economics to increase the chances to adapt with the pace of world economics!!

What can I say to make all these clear!! :up:

Tomorrow I have to submit it and she told us she want our essay clear with no grammar mistakes!!
I have no one to correct my grammar, so I'm waiting ;-)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

There's really not enough time.
:-(

I have no problem with my introduction, because my professor saw it , she confused about a sentence and I remove it .:)

That should really be two sentences. Perhaps:
I have no problem with my introduction, because my professor saw it. She was confused about a sentence, and I removed it.
The first sentence, while perfectly grammatical, doesn't really make sense. It seems to be saying that your introduction is a good one because your professor saw it.

I really have no more time right now. I've got to go.
:-(

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner

:)RonBee, Thank you a lot

you did your best last time ;-)

i hope someone have time could help me :up:

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other

Are we going to have a balanced scale when we put Bahrain and Japan on it!? Can Japan and Bahrain successfully economically collaborated to collaborate with each other?!![Do not use multiple punctuation in this way. Use a single mark - in these cases, a question mark] Once we hear [How can you "hear" Japan?] Japan, our mind will directly recognize that Japan is one of the largest economies in the world and is the leader in the technology and machinery area. "Japan is the world's second-largest economy" by real GDP, nominal GDP and by market exchange rates. Bahrain is a small kingdom not well known to other nations. In fact, there are two differences and two similarities between Bahrain and Japan. When we come to considering differences, what is the most notable is the resource of their economy. Even though Japan is powerful in industry, it imports the resources [raw materials] from other countries, while on the other side Bahrain exports its resources to the outside[tautologous - you do not need to say export to the outside, since export means that]. For example, its oil, which is the most valuable resource and the power of its economy. Moreover, the workforce of Japan in their economy are almost locals [is largely native/is largely drawn from the local communities], because the local has the priority in their economy, however, [whereas] the workforce in Bahrain are other nationalities[is chiefly/largely people who] come from the poor countries such as India, whowill accept lower wages than the local workers.

Bahrain and Japan share two main similarities despite the differences[omit]. First of all, both Bahrain and Japan in the past went through crises that played a role in their economy. , while as [omit] Japan entered the 2nd World War and ended with huge damage, Bahrain faced an oil crisis in the Gulf War. But both Bahrain and Japan stood up [recovered] and continued to develop their economy in a better way than before. A Free Trade Agreement (FTA) was adopted by Japan for strengthening the weak sector in their economy. also, [omit] Bahrain followed this policy in an agreement with the USA.

When we compare the economy in both Bahrain and Japan we find that they differ in their imports and exports and also in their workforce. At the same time, Bahrain and Japan are has [have/follow/apply] a similar economic policy (FTA), and both went through hard crises in their economy. These similarities and differences play a major role in defining the relationship between these countries. The economics of Japan and the economics of Bahrain have many differences, but they also have much in common, and I believe that Bahrain and Japan are able to collaborate successfully in many economic areas.

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner

:-D:-D:-D

i'm over the moon as they say,

finally i have done with this essay :-D

thank you a lot Anglika :up:, you help me and finally i can relieve.;-)

----
?!![Do not use multiple punctuation in this way. Use a single mark - in these cases, a question mark] Once we hear [How can you "hear" Japan?] Japan, our mind will directly recognize

i change it into

Once we hear the word "Japan", our mind will directly recognize that Japan is one of the largest economies in the world and is the leader in the technology and machinery area.

is that fine?

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other

That's much better. ;-)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

What I think when I hear the word Japan I think:
an economic powerhouse
an island nation
a country that remade itself

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner

Anglika, RonBee,
Thank You again :)
I submitted it today :up: :up: i'm so grateful

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

finally i have done with this essay :-D
I am finally finished writing the essay.
:-D

Please post the revised essay here.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Once we hear the word "Japan", our mind will directly recognize that Japan is one of the largest economies in the world and is the leader in the technology and machinery area.
When people hear the word Japan they think:
Toyotas
Hondas
Sony
Walkmans
Mitsubishi
;-)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

sushi
sashimi

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

haiku
kimonos
Shinto shrines
tea ceremony

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

a bustling economy
a world leader in electronics
Japanese people
seafood
baseball

amona86

Member Type
Student or Learner
I got full mark and I'm so happy, thanks to you all :)

Ronbee, your imagination is big :-D can I say that!! Or there are different expressions

this is the last revised eassy

Are we going to have a balanced scale when we put Bahrain and Japan on it? Can Japan and Bahrain be successfully economically collaborated to each other? Once we hear the word "Japan", our mind will directly recognize that Japan is one of the largest economies in the world and is the leader in the technology and machinery area. "Japan is the world's second-largest economy" by real GDP (gross domestic product), by nominal GDP and by market exchange rates. Bahrain is a small kingdom not well known to other nations. In fact, there are two differences and two similarities between Bahrain and Japan.

When we come to considering differences, what is the most notable is the resource of their economy. Even though Japan is powerful in industry, it imports the raw materials from other countries, while on the other side Bahrain exports its resources. For example, its oil, which is the most valuable resource and the power of its economy. Moreover, the workforce of Japan in their economy is largely native, because the locals have the priority in their economy, whereas the workforce in Bahrain is largely people who come from the poor countries such as India, who will accept lower wages than the local workers.

Bahrain and Japan share two main similarities despite the differences. First of all, both Bahrain and Japan in the past went through crises that played a role in their economy. Japan entered the 2nd World War and ended with huge damage, Bahrain faced an oil crisis in the Gulf War. Even so, both Bahrain and Japan recovered and continued to develop their economy in a better way than before. A Free Trade Agreement (FTA) was adopted by Japan for strengthening the weak sectors in their economy. Bahrain followed this policy in an agreement with the USA.

When we compare the economy in both Bahrain and Japan, we find that they differ in their imports and exports and also in their workforce. At the same time, Bahrain and Japan have a similar economic policy (FTA), and both went through hard crises in their economy. These similarities and differences play a major role in defining the relationship between these countries. The economics of Japan and the economics of Bahrain have many differences, but they also have much in common, and I believe that Bahrain and can collaborate successfully in many economic areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.