Results 1 to 7 of 7
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 2,554
    #1

    should

    Which is correct:

    1-I should be feeling this feeling for the first time. I don't have a memory of having such a feeling before.

    2-I must be be feeling this feeling for the first time. I don't have a memory of having such a feeling before.

    3-I will be feeling this feeling for the first time. I don't have a memory of having such a feeling before.


    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434
    #2

    Re: should

    I would use #1 or #2 but not #3.

  1. philadelphia's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 838
    #3

    Re: should

    Who can explain what do "be be"/"and and" and other ones like that mean?

    Give some examples in order for me to understand better.


  2. banderas's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • UK

    • Join Date: Mar 2008
    • Posts: 1,512
    #4

    Re: should

    Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia View Post
    Who can explain what do "be be"/"and and" and other ones like that mean?

    Give some examples in order for me to understand better.

    Hi philadelphia,
    can you be more specific?

  3. philadelphia's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

    • Join Date: Apr 2008
    • Posts: 838
    #5

    Re: should

    Quote Originally Posted by navi tasan View Post
    2-I must be be feeling this feeling for the first time. I don't have a memory of having such a feeling before.
    For example (even though I believe to understand. However, there're other ones where I can't underdand a word; but I don't see them at the moment.

  4. banderas's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • UK

    • Join Date: Mar 2008
    • Posts: 1,512
    #6

    Re: should

    Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia View Post
    For example (even though I believe to understand. However, there're other ones where I can't underdand a word; but I don't see them at the moment.
    It is just a typo.
    If you find the other one, let me know.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 2,554
    #7

    Re: should

    UnderDand.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •