Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority
and that is what we aim to deliver
You can't deliver customer satisfaction - you achieve it by delivering goods and services to the customer
as we create value for customers by providing cutting edge services that will equip employees in delivering timely and efficient responses to customers.
You're trying to say too much in one breath and one is left thinking, what does that mean?.
Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority which we aim to achieve by supporting our staff in their delivery of cutting edge services in timely and efficient response to customer needs.
This policy aims to define standard procedures for headset/amplifier issurance, replacement and return.
1. Supervisors/Team Leaders shall coordinate with the Admin/Facilities Department once newly-hired employees are ready to hit the floor. An acknowledgment form will be prepared with the following details:
a. Headset model
b. Serial number
c. Amplifier model
2. Employee must sign the form to acknowledge receipt of the unit.
3. Supervisors/Team Leaders will be given listings of headsets/amplifiers issued to their respective teams , on a regular basis.
Employees requesting a replacement must first validate this request with the IT department. Once the said unit is proven defective due to normal wear and tear, a new headset/amplifier will be issued.
In case of loss or damage, misuse or abuse, the employee will be held liable and shall be required to pay the full cost of the unit.
1. Should an employee resign, said unit must be returned to the Admin/Facilities department.
2. Supervisors/Team Leaders are responsible for ensuring that personnel under their supervision adhere to the above policies and procedures.
Note: I have my doubts about using 'hit the floor' in a formal policy and procedures statement like this.