• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Brazilian Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • Brazil

proofreading

Please, dear teachers, could you proofread these sentences?

a) Jonh depends on buses to get to his school because he does not have a car. He waits for the number 10 bus every morning slightly before 7 o'clock.
    b) My dog is trained to get/have/bring me beer from the fridge. It's such a smart dog that anyone would be proud of.
    c) That doctor's a gift to guess someone's mind by using advanced psycologic methods;
    d) The ones who do have not good habits are to make a mess (screw up) of their own lives.
    e) A Physics' Law says no one can be at two different places at the same time, it also says time and space studies have been studied so much, they say they are related to each other, it mean, they should not be observed separately.

Thank you very much

Re: proofreading

Quote Originally Posted by marciobarbalho View Post
    Please, dear teachers, could you proofread these sentences?

a) John depends on buses to get to his school because he does not have a car. He waits for the number 10 bus every morning slightly before 7 o'clock.
    b) My dog is trained to get/have/bring me beer from the fridge. It's such a smart dog that anyone would be proud of it.

c) That doctor's a gift to guess someone's mind by using advanced psycologic methods; That doctor has a gift of understanding someone's mind by his use of advanced psychology.

d) Those who do have not good habits make/often make/can make a mess (screw up) of their own lives.

e) A physics' law says no one can be in two different places at the same time. It also says that time and space studies have been studied so much, they say they are related to each other, it mean, they should not be observed separately.It is also said that time and space studies are related and should not be studied separately.

Thank you very much