• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Business letter--enquiry about pricing and samples

I sent you enquire last Friday, however, there is not any feedback? Would you please quote us the price and also provide us two samples to us for our customer which we had told you that our customer is looking for a similar product as your HG234. Appreciate for your promptly reply.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    I sent you enquire last Friday, however, there is not any feedback? Would you please quote us the price and also provide us two samples to us for our customer which we had told you that our customer is looking for a similar product as your HG234. Appreciate for your promptly reply.
    Hi Zoe

I refer to my enquiry of (date). I do not appear to have received a reply. Please quote, and provide two samples. Our customer is interested in your product HG 234. I would appreciate a prompt reply.

Zoe I wasn't too sure if you wanted a quote for HG 234 or a similar product. You used the word 'similar' but I am not to sure if you meant to use it.
    If so, in the sentence, ' Our customer....' you could add ' or a similar product' after HG234

Take care

Stilo

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    I sent an enquiry about pricing and samples to you last Friday, but have not had a reply. To repeat, we have a customer interested in similar products to your HG234. Please immediately give us prices and send two samples each for such products. I would appreciate a prompt response.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi Stilo,

Sorry for my poor English to make any confusion. My meaning is same as teacher Anglika.

Thank you again for your kindness and help, I appreciate it.

Regards
    Zoe