Application letter for bursary

Status
Not open for further replies.

snewana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Can you help me, how to write the Application letter for bursary or the format. Because is my first time applying for financial assistance in the companies.:idea:

snewana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thank you Snowcake for your Assistance, Pls just make yourself available next time when we need help.

nokomis

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello, how can I write a bursary letter that will command attention?
Thanks

Last edited:

Verpa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear sir,it is my pleasure to write to you.Am aking for help consideration a 100% bursary application letter writng?

verman

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR A BURSARY

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I am writing to apply for a bursary to study Radio production in Boston Campus in your Braamfontein campus. I am currently studying at Phefeni High School, and I am specializing in mathematics and Physical Science

My aim is to study in Radio Production, therefore I would like to gain deeper theoretical knowledge and understanding in the field What particularly appeals to me in this course is the opportunity it will give me to fully understand the steps through which a project is finalized and made into a useful.

I would very much like to achieve this through studying and following the Media studies Degree within Boston Campus,

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.