Because of poor memory, people often make mistakes, as in the case of Jane's fiance, John, who ran a successful business.
John had a very good day, having signed a valuable contact with a customer. When he arrived home, he decided to go horseback riding with Jane, and before going out he put his wallet in the microwave for safe-keeping.
About an hour and a half later, they returned home. Jane started dinner. She used the microwave without realizing that the wallet was inside it. Suddenly, she smelled something burning. She immediately turned off the oven and opened its door. Imagine her dismay when she found a beautifully cooked wallet. All the bills had turned to ashes.
Student or Learner