• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Palestinian Territory
      • Current Location:
      • Palestinian Territory

• Post Thanks / Like

Choose The Correct

1. YOU ARE LATE FOR AN APPOINMENT ,SO YOU SAY 1-I'M SORRY 2- FORGIVE ME 3-EXCUSE ME 4-PARDON ME.
    2. EXCUSE ME IS USED TO 1- OFFER ADVICE 2-ASK FOR HELP 3- CALL ATTENTION 4- ASK FOR PERMISSION.
    3. PARADISE LOST IS AN EPIC WRITTEN BY 1- EDMUND SPENSER 2- JOHN MILTON 3- JOHN KEATS 4-WILLIAM SHAKESPEAR.
    4. I HAVEN'T MET OUR SECRETARY YET...........................?1-WHAT'S SHE LIKE?2- HOW IS SHE LIKE?3-WHAT DOES SHE LIKE?4-HOW IS SHE?
    5. TWO MEN ..........FOR A BUS WHERE KNOCKED DOWN WHEN THE LORRY SKIDDED AND RAN OFF THE ROAD.1- WERE WAITING 2- WAITING 3- WAITED 4- HAD WAITED.
    6. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THE TEST ,THE MEANING INDICATESTHAT?1-YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO DO 2- YOU MUST NOT DO IT 3-YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TEST NOT TO 4- YOU CAN CHOOSE DO THIS TEST.
    7. PEOPLE MUST LEAVE BICYCLES IN THE DRIVEWAY. BICYCLES ............IN THE DRIVEWAY1-MUST NOT LEFT 2- MUST NOT BEEN LEFT 3-MUST NOT BEING LEFT 4- MUST NOT BE LEFT.
    8. HE MOVED QUITE FASTR ...........HE HAD A BROKEN LEG 1- EVEN IF 2- ALTHOUGH 3-DESPITE 4- HOWEVER.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Choose The Correct

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTEYES View Post
    1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THE TEST ,THE MEANING INDICATESTHAT? 1-YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO DO 2- YOU MUST NOT DO IT 3-YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TEST NOT TO 4- YOU CAN CHOOSE DO THIS TEST.
    2. PEOPLE MUST LEAVE BICYCLES IN THE DRIVEWAY. BICYCLES ............IN THE DRIVEWAY1-MUST NOT LEFT 2- MUST NOT BEEN LEFT 3-MUST NOT BEING LEFT 4- MUST NOT BE LEFT.
    3. HE MOVED QUITE FASTR ...........HE HAD A BROKEN LEG 1- EVEN IF 2- ALTHOUGH 3-DESPITE 4- HOWEVER.