• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

please correct my grammar

1. Please note that, 1% cartons require shipped with the goods for domestic shipment for all items, not only for HJ1258. Therefore, please replace this 1% cartons with next shipment as you did not shipped them yesterday.

2.We are sorry to inform you that, the factory was forgot ship 1% boxes with the goods HJ1258 yesterday, and would like to replace it to you for next shipment. Would you please advise to your US office, the container no. is xxxx

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please correct my grammar

please note that 1% cartons are required to be shipped with the goods for domestic shipment for all items not only for HJ1258. Therefore, please replace this 1% cartons with next shipment as you have not shipped them yesterday.

We are sorry to inform you that the factory was forgot to ship 1% boxes with the goods HJ1258 yesterday, and would like to replace it to you with next shipment. would you please advise to your US office , the container no is xxxx.

this may help you out ...

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please correct my grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    1. Please note that 1% extra cartons/boxes are to be shipped with the goods for domestic shipment for all items, not only for HJ1258. Therefore, please supply this 1% extra with the next shipment as you did not include them in yesterday's shipment.

2.We are sorry to inform you that the factory forgot to ship the extra 1% boxes with the goods HJ1258 yesterday. They will supply them with the next shipment. Please advise your US office. The container no. is xxxx