• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

One more help please

My meaning is the shipment date is delay one more week again as the original shipment date. However, I was typo to type it to one month. Sorry! But, please try your best to work out / follow up with your supplier to pull in the material delivery and reschedule it to us earlier. Beside, please also advise the schedule for 1800 pcs of ID5692 to us today

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: One more help please

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    My meaning is the shipment date is delay one more week again as the original shipment date. However, I was typo to type it to one month. Sorry! But, please try your best to work out / follow up with your supplier to pull in the material delivery and reschedule it to us earlier. Beside, please also advise the schedule for 1800 pcs of ID5692 to us today
    I meant that the shipment date is delayed a further week from the original shipment date. I mistyped it as "one month". Sorry!

Please try your best to work out with your supplier how you can pull up the delivery of materials and reschedule delivery to us earlier than the date you are working to. Also, please advise about the schedule for the 1800 pcs of ID5692, today if possible. Thank you.