• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Help

1.The vessel will be arrived Le Harve port on 23 May, and then you will send them to Jean's resident? Please keep me posted on the status and let me know if there is any document I need supply to you. Thanks

2. How are you? Your goods will be arrived in France on 23 May, and noticed Vesnna will forward them to you. Please let me know if there is any problem or anything I can help

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    1.The vessel will be arrived Le Harve port on 23 May, and then you will send them to Jean's resident? Please keep me posted on the status and let me know if there is any document I need supply to you. Thanks

2. How are you? Your goods will be arrived in France on 23 May, and noticed Vesnna will forward them to you. Please let me know if there is any problem or anything I can help
    The vessel will (be) arrive (d) Le Harve port on 23 May, and then you will send them to Jean's residence (t)? Please keep me posted on the developments (status) and let me know if (there is any document) I need to supply (to) you any document. Thanks

2. How are you? Your goods will (be) arrive (d)in France on 23 May, and after checking (noticed) Vesnna will forward them to you. Please let me know if there is (any) problem of any sort where I can help you.

(i) delete words/alphabets in brackets
    (ii) Use ‘after checking’ in stead of ‘noticed’ and ‘developments’ instead of ‘status’

Re: Help

i am not a teacher but hope this might help you.

Please send the vessel to jean's resident when it will arrive at LE HArve port on 23 may. And Please Keep me updated on the status if there is any document needs to be supplied to you by me . thanks

how are you? your goods will arrive in france on 23 may and after noticing it vesna will forward them to you. please let me know if there is anything i can help you with.