1. Unregistered

Meeting follow up

Hi,

Any suggestions to make the email look more professional?

Subject: Summary of Meeting (on 21/05/2008)

Dear Mr. John,

It was lovely to meet with you today. Thank you for taking the time to discuss the progress of Dreamteam. To summarize on the topics we discussed during our meeting, please find below the main points:

• We are collaborating with Wave Hotel to create a ‘Character Breakfast’ at Hit Restaurant whereby families can enjoy their breakfast while Dreamteam characters provide continuous entertainment for the kids.

• With the forthcoming launch of (Movie), we have organized various promotions and marketing campaigns to run alongside it.

• Regarding the brief, (company name) has successfully been selected to define a brief which will be given to design companies.

• We were unable to come to a resolution with (company name) and consequently the contract was terminated by Dreamteam as we were unsatisfied with the level of commitment produced by (company name). We sent a Legal letter to (company name) to verify this in writing.

• ThinkGood is under contractually obligations to decline our request to do washing for the design of the theme park due to their involvement with (company name) in Durban. As a result, we have approached (company name) to participate.

Once again, thank you for meeting with me and I will keep you updated on Dreamteam progression.

Sincerely,

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Meeting follow up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Dear Mr. John,

It was lovely to meet with you today. Thank you for taking the time to discuss the progress of Dreamteam. To summarize on the topics we discussed during our meeting, please find below the main points:

• We are collaborating with Wave Hotel to create a ‘Character Breakfast’ at Hit Restaurant whereby families can enjoy their breakfast while Dreamteam characters provide continuous entertainment for the kids.

• With the forthcoming launch of (Movie), we have organized various promotions and marketing campaigns to run alongside it.

• Regarding the brief, (company name) has successfully been selected to define a brief which will be given to design companies.

• We were unable to come to a resolution with (company name) and consequently the contract was terminated by Dreamteam as we were unsatisfied with the level of commitment produced by (company name). We sent a Legal letter to (company name) to verify this in writing.

• ThinkGood is under contractually obligations to decline our request to do washing for the design of the theme park due to their involvement with (company name) in Durban. As a result, we have approached (company name) to participate.

Once again, thank you for meeting with me and I will keep you updated on Dreamteam progression.

Sincerely,
    Hope ot helps

Subject: Minutes of Meeting (on 21/05/2008)

Dear Mr. John,

It was nice meeting you today. Thank you for taking out your valuable time to discuss the progress of ‘Dreamteam’. To summarize on the topics we discussed during our meeting, please find below the main points:

• We are collaborating with Wave Hotel to create a ‘Character Breakfast’ at Hit Restaurant whereby families can enjoy their breakfast while ‘Dreamteam’ characters take the responsibility for kids’ entertainment.

• We have designed various promotions and marketing campaigns to run alongside with the forthcoming launch of (Movie).

• Regarding the brief, (company name) has successfully been selected to define a brief which will be given to design companies. (I am unclear as what exactly you want to convey)

• We were unable to come up with a resolution with (company name) and consequently the contract was terminated by ‘Dreamteam’ as the level of commitment by (company name) was not satisfactory. We sent a Legal letter to (company name) to verify this in writing.

• ‘ThinkGood’ is under contractually obligations to decline our request to do washing for the design of the theme park due to their involvement with (company name) in Durban. As a result, we have approached (company name) to participate.

Once again, thank you for meeting me and I will keep you updated on ‘Dreamteam’ progress.

Sincerely,

Re: Meeting follow up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Dear Mr. John,

• We were unable to come to a resolution with (company name) and consequently the contract was terminated by Dreamteam as we were unsatisfied with the level of commitment produced shown by (company name). We sent a Legal letter to (company name) to verify this in writing.

• ThinkGood is under contractually obligations is contractually obliged/ is obliged to decline our request to do washing for the design of the theme park [is this the title of a promotional activity? If so, it needs to be indicated as such by highlighting in some way] due to their involvement with (company name) in Durban. As a result, we have approached (company name) to participate.

Once again, thank you for meeting with me and I will keep you updated on Dreamteam's progression.

Sincerely,