Subject: Minutes of Meeting (on 21/05/2008)
Dear Mr. John,
It was nice meeting you today. Thank you for taking out your valuable time to discuss the progress of ‘Dreamteam’. To summarize on the topics we discussed during our meeting, please find below the main points:
• We are collaborating with Wave Hotel to create a ‘Character Breakfast’ at Hit Restaurant whereby families can enjoy their breakfast while ‘Dreamteam’ characters take the responsibility for kids’ entertainment.
• We have designed various promotions and marketing campaigns to run alongside with the forthcoming launch of (Movie).
• Regarding the brief, (company name) has successfully been selected to define a brief which will be given to design companies. (I am unclear as what exactly you want to convey)
• We were unable to come up with a resolution with (company name) and consequently the contract was terminated by ‘Dreamteam’ as the level of commitment by (company name) was not satisfactory. We sent a Legal letter to (company name) to verify this in writing.
• ‘ThinkGood’ is under contractually obligations to decline our request to do washing for the design of the theme park due to their involvement with (company name) in Durban. As a result, we have approached (company name) to participate.
Once again, thank you for meeting me and I will keep you updated on ‘Dreamteam’ progress.