Welcome article for a teacher.

Please help me with the article as I'm completely out of ideas. I need to submit the article today in about 3 hours. Please help me soon!

'Hearty Welome Dear Teacher!'
    We are honoured to have xyz(name of the teacher) as a cardinal member of the school fraternity. She became a part of the institution on *date* and since then has been teaching English in the 9th grade. Through her innovative ways of imparting knowledge and the simplicity of her nature, she has succeeded in leaving an indelible mark in the minds of her students in her first year itself. She has made a learning a joyful experience for all and we look forward to the same in the coming years.

it's looking kind of odd...so please help me with this...it's an earnest request!!

Re: Welcome article for a teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by sanityspeaks View Post
    Please help me with the article as I'm completely out of ideas. I need to submit the article today in about 3 hours. Please help me soon!

'Hearty Welome Dear Teacher!'
    We are honoured to have xyz(name of the teacher) as a cardinal member of the school fraternity. She became a part of the institution on *date* and since then has been teaching English in the 9th grade. Through her innovative ways of imparting knowledge and the simplicity of her nature, she has succeeded in leaving an indelible mark in the minds of her students in her first year itself. She has made a learning a joyful experience for all and we look forward to the same in the coming years.

it's looking kind of odd...so please help me with this...it's an earnest request!!

Probably too late - however,

"cardinal member" >> principal/leading member.

She became a part of the >> She joined the ...

She has made a learning >> She has made learning

in the coming years >> in the future / in years to come.