1. Unregistered

Exclamation teacher

Could You help me to write an formal and informal letter?What are the rules noticed?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: teacher

You can write an informal letter to someone simply in your own way and style, there is no rule. This is purely private. For writing formal letters which is usually made according to rules/law/customs you must follow the relevant procedure, pattern or system. For example, invitation to a wedding ceremony is a formal letter which is made according to customs prevalent in an area/country. On the other hand writing a letter the Principal of a college for issue TC is a formal letter which should made according to the system or rules of the college. Of course, I can cite here some points common to all official letters such as: (i) senderís address on the top followed by recipientís address (ii) Subject matter of the letter (iii) Attention line to draw the attention of a particular person (iv) salutation-Dear Sir or Madam (v) body of the letter (vi) closing - Sincerely yours (vii) Signature - Mallick

• Post Thanks / Like

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: teacher

If it is for children, look at the a-z writing website as they provide a guide and format (

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: teacher