Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: May 2008
    • Posts: 28

    Keystroke shape

    Anybody knows what is "keystroke shape". I read it in a catalogue on electronic products, refering to an mp3 .

    And to make things worse it adds: keystroke shape like round and crossed.

    In my opinion who wrote it has a limited knowledge of English.

    But how should it be understood or translated?

  1. Kraken's Avatar

    • Join Date: Sep 2006
    • Posts: 333

    Re: Keystroke shape

    You may be right.
    In case it helps, I've seen sometimes the use of "Keystroke" meaning "Keyboard".

Similar Threads

  1. how to stay out of shape
    By bosun in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-May-2008, 14:30
  2. the shape and taste
    By bosun in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Apr-2008, 20:46
  3. " any way, shape or form.."
    By NearThere in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2008, 03:33
  4. the call of the wild shape their behaviour??
    By bosunyum in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2006, 08:09
  5. a vocabulary word for "Sand glass" shape
    By seagirl in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2005, 02:01


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts