Student or Learner
6. What is it that we never borrow but often return?
7. What never asks questions but gets a lot of answers?
8. What hands never hold anything?
9. It will be all right (before you know it).
10. Which country is good for skaters?
Can you solve the riddles? Please explain.
7. answering machine?
8. clock hands?
The answers are here
Translated version of http://www.youtheme.cn/shenghuochangshi/yingyumiyu/2007-12-16/37635.html
Which ones would you like explanations for?
re 6. What is it that we never borrow but often return?
Why the answer is life?
re 7. What never asks questions but gets a lot of answers
Why the answer is teacher?
re 9. It will be all right (before you know it).
Why the answer is soon?
Can you explain?
The answers to those riddles are strange, odd, and the meaning not from the English language I know.
Were you aware that the riddles were translated into English from another language? The answers to your questions reside in that language.