• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

Please, check it out.

This is the beginning of an interview of a software developer.

Can you briefly introduce yourself?

My name is Xavier, I am 23-years-old and I am currently a work placement at Cyanide until the end of July. I will finish my computer scientist studies this year and I would like to get a job at Cyanide by the end of my work placement. I have been taken on as software developer C++/scripts with a moderatorís help who could declare my candidacy.

You have been focused to lead the career tests, what is the end result?

The result is definitely positive for the beta-testers and all in all. The modules, already set up, have been most of them improved and there are a few innovations pretty interesting. I am only sorry to get at Cyanide so late because I really had not my word to say about improvements that could be brought but according to the news, this career mode has got a definite improvement compared with the last one.

Can you present the innovations of this mode?

Among the greatest innovations, it is the coming of the form planning to lead the season of these racing cyclists. We used to often get AIs worn out by August, so that the end of the season was quite easy. It wonít be in that case anymore, or you will at least have to make more efforts in order to get it.

Any helps are welcome - thanks in advance!

Re: Please, check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia View Post
    This is the beginning of an interview of a software developer.

Can you briefly introduce yourself?

My name is Xavier, I am 23 years old and I am currently on a work placement at Cyanide until the end of July. I will finish my computer science studies this year and I would like to get a job at Cyanide at the end of my work placement. I have been taken on as a software developer, using C++/scripts with a moderatorís help who could support my candidacy.

You have been focused to lead the career tests. What is the end result?

The result is definitely positive for the beta-testers and all in all,
    most of the modules, already set up, have been improved. There are a few innovations that are pretty interesting. I am only sorry to get to Cyanide so late because I really had not my word to say have not had a chance to make suggestions about improvements that could be made. but according to the news,However, this new mode has got to be a definite improvement compared with the last one.

Among the greatest innovations, it is the coming of the form planning to lead the season of these racing cyclists. We used to often get AIs worn out by August, so that the end of the season was quite easy. It wonít be in that case anymore, or you will at least have to make more efforts in order to get it. I do not quite follow what you are saying, but it does not seem to me that you have presented what are the innovations of this improved mode - only a possible successful application.

Any help is welcome - thanks in advance!
    What does "mode" refer to?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

Re: Please, check it out.

I do not see another word to mean "mode". E.g. single mode / online mode. Can you see?

You have been focused to lead the career tests. What is the end result?

The result is definitely positive for the beta-testers and all in all, most of the modules, already set up, have been improved. There are a few innovations that are pretty interesting. I am only sorry to get to Cyanide so late because I really have not had a chance to make suggestions about improvements that could be made. However, this career mode has got to be a definite improvement compared with the last one.

You are quite kind!

Among the greatest innovations, it is the coming of the form planning to lead the season of these racing cyclists. We used to often get racing clyclists (AI) worn out by August, so that the end of the season was quite easy. It will no more in that case, or you will at least have to make more efforts in order to them to get exhausted. I do not quite follow what you are saying, but it does not seem to me that you have presented what are the innovations of this improved mode - only a possible successful application.

I have added which could bring some confusion. Have I to write 'planning' or 'plan'? In French, we say 'planning but that sounds a bit English too.

Thanks and thanks in advance again.