• Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Empanelment of Contractors

Pl. Proofread and also suggest if we need to add anything more....

A reputed unit engaged in the business of F&V with a turnover of around Rs. 50 crores invites application for empanelment of Job Contractors for its day to day operations. All experienced and reputed Labour Contractors fulfilling requisite statutory requirements with valid licenses and interested in the work may approach us with their detailed profile. Apply within 15 days to Box ________ C/o Deccan Herald, Bangalore-1.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Empanelment of Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by rmsh16 View Post

A reputable company engaged in the business of F&V with a turnover of around Rs. 50 crores invites application for tenders as Job Contractors for its day to day operations. All experienced and reputed Labour Contractors fulfilling requisite statutory requirements with valid licenses who are interested in the work are invited to apply. Reply by [date] to Box ________ C/o Deccan Herald, Bangalore-1.
    It would be wise to specify a date by which applications must be received as saying "15 days" is too unclear and difficult to monitor.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Czech
      • Home Country:
      • Czech Republic
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

• Post Thanks / Like

A reputable unit engaged in the business of F&V with a turnover of around Rs. 50 crores invites an application for empanelment of Job Contractors for its day-to-day operations. All experienced and reputable Labour Contractors fulfilling requisite statutory requirements with valid licenses and interested in the work may approach us with their detailed profile. Please apply until....to Box ________ C/o Deccan Herald, Bangalore-1.

hhh

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

thank you so much ms. anglika.

I would like to inform you that i had contacted Deccan Herald office over phone about the advertisement. I had read the content to them wherein they have informed to change the matter because they may not able to provide box for the tender type of message. Request your help in converting from tender message to general one.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

• Post Thanks / Like

Empanelment - Is this the best word for it, the process of selecting contractors to be included in a company's panel? It looks a bit unusual
    to me....quite a mouthful of a word I'd say. Are there other words for it?

• Post Thanks / Like

I had made the changes as follows:

Job Contractors

A reputable company engaged in the business of F&V with a turnover of around Rs. 50 crores invites an application for Job Contractors for its day-to-day operations. All experienced and reputed Labour Contractors fulfilling requisite statutory requirements with valid licenses who are interested in the work are invited to apply. Reply by 15th June 2008 to Box ________ C/o Deccan Herald, Bangalore-1.

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charchita View Post
    I had made the changes as follows:

Job Contractors

A reputable company engaged in the business of F&V with a turnover of around Rs. 50 crores invites an application for Job Contractors for its day-to-day operations. All experienced and reputed Labour Contractors fulfilling requisite statutory requirements with valid licenses who are interested in the work are invited to apply. Reply by 15th June 2008 to Box ________ C/o Deccan Herald, Bangalore-1.

"Reputed" = said to be the true situation although this is not known to be certain and may not be likely

It is not the word to use in this context, and I would advise omitting it, leaving the sentence as "Any experienced Labour Contractors..."

I hope it is not too late to make that change, but otherwise it is fine as an advert.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Pl. proofread. I would like to write a covering letter as below

To,
    Prajavani
    MG Road

Bangalore 560001.

Dear Sir,

In sequel to the telecon I had with you and as discussed, please find the below message(Job Contractors) to be published in your newsletter Prajavani on 04.06.2008 (City edition only). As agreed an amount of Rs. 14674/- is being sent in person. You may please acknowledge the receipt.

Job Contractors

A reputable company engaged in the business of Fruit & Vegetable with a turnover of around Rs. 50 crores invites an application for Job Contractors for its day-to-day operations. Any experienced Labour Contractors fulfilling requisite statutory requirements with valid licenses and interested in the work are invited to apply before 15th June 08 to Box ________ C/o Prajavani, Bangalore-1.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    for.............

• Post Thanks / Like

Pl. proofread. I would like to write a covering letter as below

To,
    Prajavani
    MG Road

Bangalore 560001.

Dear Sir, [If you had a telecon, did you not get the name of the person? If so, use the name - Dear Mr xxxxx]

In sequel With reference to the telecon I had with you and as discussed, please find the below message below the advertisement for Job Contractors to be published in your newsletter Prajavani on 04.06.2008 (City edition only). As agreed, an amount of Rs. 14674/- is being sent in person .[This would mean a person will arrive in the office to pay the money. Is that what you mean?] Please acknowledge receipt of the same.

Job Contractors

A reputable company engaged in the business of Fruit & Vegetable with a turnover of around Rs. 50 crores invites an application for Job Contractors for its day-to-day operations. Any experienced Labour Contractors fulfilling requisite statutory requirements with valid licenses and interested in the work are invited to apply before 15th June 08 to Box ________ C/o Prajavani, Bangalore-1.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    for.............

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Kannada
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

thank you ms. anglika

As agreed, an amount of Rs. 14674/- is being sent in person .[This would mean a person will arrive in the office to pay the money. Is that what you mean?]

What i mean to say is, one of our employee will carry a cash with him & handover at Prajavani office to publish the advertisement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast