long text corrections

I work as translater from Slovak to English and from English to Slovak. I would like to ask you, if it is possible to correct the text I translated. May I ask you for that? If so I will send the text. It would be very useful for me.

Thank you very much in advance.

vancostan

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: long text corrections

It depends on how long it is. We can offer help with grammar, but as for whether you've translated the document correctly, you'll need a bilingual speaker to help with that. (There may be some here willing to help.)

in that case, would you be so kind as to have a look at this?

Street-Sweeper Bucher CityCat 2020 XL

The machine with two side brushes and additional third brush in the front enables the machine to work on both (left and right) sides.

Right-sided steering supports the control of the work quality

Joint steering excellent manoeuvrability in narrow streets between parking vehicles as well; the rear wheels follow always the track of the front wheels; absence of spherical and steering pivots on the steering axle. It is very useful for the safe zoom-up on the kerbs. Guaranteed height of kerbs for smooth crossing with suction nozzle in operational position

Low specific pressure on the road direct total weight up to 4 t together with the low-profile tyres enabling maximum specific pressure of 4 kg/cm2.

Maximum noisiness by the operation 70dB enables sweeping also by night without interruption of silent hours.

Fully hydrostatic shift smooth regulation of operational speed from 0 to 12 kph and transport speed from 0 to 40 kph enables adaptation on immediate condition of sweeping. After switching from the operational speed to transport speed or reverse gear, the suction ventilator is automatically switched off and the sweeping aggregate is lifted up. By repeated switching to operational speed, the sweeping aggregate is set into initial position and the suction ventilator drives into adjusted speed. This system is very convenient for transits.

Pressurized cabin powerful ventilation and heating system with air-condition; reduction of dustiness inside the cabin by suction of outer air through the filter.

Revision of the engine air filter pollution it is not necessary to clean the air filter every day it shall be cleaned when the led is lit up.

Adjustable steering post and the driver's seat

Multifunctional registration apparatus (in serial version) it registers also the sweeping time (in min.) and sweeping distance (in km). Actually it supplies the tachograph.

Programmable control panel inside the cabin the driver can program arbitrary parameters (speed and pressure of brushes, ventilator speed, water supply, etc.), save them in memory and use them at any time.

Sweeping unit is installed in front of the front axle enabling operation at both, right and left kerb. Installation of the unit in front of the front axle secures that front wheels cannot flatten dirt on the road as it is when the unit is installed between the axles. On the suction nozzle there are two safety components preventing the damage while zoom-up an obstacle.

Sweeping brushes with 800 mm diameter with smooth speed regulation from 0 to 150 rpm and 700 mm wide suction nozzle with brushes produce the range up to 2660 mm. Square performance in the sweeping speed of 5 kph is therefore cca 13,000 m2/hour.

Thank you very much in advance

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi vancostan

The text is way too technical for me to understand. Sorry.

It does not matter. I will manage it in another way. Thank you for replying