Question right off/away

Hi, I am having some practice with vocabulary and I wolud want to know if these two sentences are right and if they have the same meaning:
    IŽm going to be absent from my job next week. But, in spite of having such hectic days, I aim to provide you this work finished right away.

IŽll be away (from my work?) next week. I mean to give you this work done right off, regardless I am having days so chaotic!

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards

[FONT='Arial Unicode MS','sans-serif'][/FONT]

Re: right off/away

Quote Originally Posted by MARAMARA View Post
    Hi, I am having some practice with vocabulary and I wolud want to know if these two sentences are right and if they have the same meaning:
    IŽm going to be absent from my job next week. But, in spite of having such hectic days, I aim to provide you this work finished right away.

IŽll be away (from my work?) next week. I mean to give you this work done right off, regardless I am having days so chaotic!

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards

[FONT='Arial Unicode MS','sans-serif'][/font]
    Neither is correct

Two possible alternatives:

"I shall be away from work next week, but I shall still aim to let you have this job as soon as I can finish it."

"I am going away next week so things are chaotic at present. However, I shall aim to get the finished job to you before I go."