• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

please help

This is my discussion with Christine at the beginning, I suggest use the cheque payment instead of Letter of credit which can help us to save the bank charges. Because all the amount is not exceed USD10K, but the opening charge for the letter of credit is USD200. So that, Christine told to Mr. Wong to negotiation with the factory to change the payment term. But, there may some misunderstanding between the factory and us. Let me double check with Mr. Wong for the details.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: please help

not a teacher

During my discussion with Christine at the beginning, I suggested using cheque payment instead of Letter of credit which could help us to save on the bank charges. Because all the amounts do not exceed USD10K, the opening fee for the letter of credit is USD200. So, Christine told Mr.Wong to negotiate with the the factory to change the payment term. But there may some misunderstanding between the factory and us. Let me double check with Mr. Wong for the details.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi Tedtmc,

Even you not a teacher and your first language is Chinese, but your English is so good.

Thank you for your correction

Regards
    Zoe
    Last edited by Zoe2008; 03-Jun-2008 at 17:37.

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

My suggestion to Christine was that instead of paying by letter of credit, the opening charge of which is USD200, we should pay by cheque because the amount does not exceed USD10K and that would save us on bank changes. After we spoke, Christine told to Mr. Wong to negotiate with the factory to change the payment term. But, there may have been some misunderstanding between the factory and us. Let me double check with Mr. Wong and get back to you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Thank you Soup,

You also is my best teacher

Regards
    Zoe

VIP Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • China

Correction

1. My suggestion to Christine was that instead of paying by letter of credit, the opening charge of which is USD200, we should pay by cheque because the amount does not exceed USD10K and that would save us on bank charges. After we spoke, Christine told Mr. Wong to negotiate with the factory to change the payment term. But, there may have been some misunderstanding between the factory and us. Let me double check with Mr. Wong and get back to you.

2. You are also ...