• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

please correct my grammar - Urgent

I note our QC is short and busy in the peak season now. So that I just want discuss with you, to have your comment for this arrangement. The factory had provided the photo to us, but their photograph skill is no great, but they will keep to this procedure onward. Toby is agreed for our customer to inspect the container and welcome to our QC too and this arrangement will not for long term to waste manpower, just a random check in one or twice time. Please comment

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please correct my grammar - Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    I note our QC is short and busy in the peak season now. So that I just want discuss with you, to have your comment for this arrangement. The factory had provided the photo to us, but their photograph skill is no great, but they will keep to this procedure onward. Toby is agreed for our customer to inspect the container and welcome to our QC too and this arrangement will not for long term to waste manpower, just a random check in one or twice time. Please comment
    As it is peak season, I note that our QC s very busy and has not much time to spare, so I need to discuss with you the following arrangement. The factory has provided us with a photo, but it is not very good. All the same, they want to follow this procedure from now on.

Toby has agreed that the customer can inspect the container/Toby has agreed to inspect the container [That sentence in your original is not at all clear]. The inspections will be random checks. This arrangement has been welcomed by our QC as a short term arrangement to avoid wasting time and manpower.

Please comment.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Hi Anglika,

How about this revision :

As it is peak season, I note that our QCs very busy and has not much time to spare, so I need to discuss with you the following arrangement. The factory has provided us with a photo, but it is not very good. We will insist them keep to follow this procedure and Toby has agreed for the customer to inspect the container and welcomed by our QC also. The inspections will be random checks and this is a short term arrangement to avoid wasting time and manpower.

Please comment.

Regards
    Zoe

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Hi Anglika,

How about this revision :

As it is peak season, I note that our QCs very busy and has not much time to spare, so I need to discuss with you the following arrangement. The factory has provided us with a photo, but it is not very good. We will insist them keep to follow this they continue with normal procedure and Toby has agreed for the customer to inspect the container . This has been welcomed by our QC also. The inspections will be random checks and this is a short term arrangement to avoid wasting time and manpower.

Please comment.

Regards
    Zoe

Slight changes - but otherwise fine.