• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please correct my text

We delivered 10 boxes spare parts to your supplier xxx, and they will catch vessel ETD xxx. Please find the attached document for your reference. If there is any problem please contact us again.

My original plan is sending our QC for the container inspection by once or twice to see whether the factory has followed our instructions or not. But (our) QC manpower is short and our customer will conduct it, so that please give up. Thank you for your support

Our customer would like to supervision the container loading on June 13 instead of June 06. Please arrange it accordingly, and provide us your new schedule ASAP. Please provide us the photos adequate to show the condition of container for each shipment / container, and ensure follow with the guideline continue. Thank you for your attention.

Would you please revise the email address from Ivy instead of Fiona form your carrier. Otherwise, she unable receives the booking. And will you change the login name and password to her also? Please confirm

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

Re: Please correct my text

Hi Zoe

We delivered 10 boxes of spare parts to your supplier xxx, and they will catch vessel ETD xxx. Please find the attached document for your reference. If there is any problem please contact us again.

As our QC availability is currently limited, our customer will conduct appropriate container inspections to ensure the factory has followed our instructions. Please ensure they have your full support.

Our customer would like to supervise the container loading on June 13 instead of June 06. Please arrange it accordingly, and provide us your new schedule ASAP.

Please provide us with adequate photos to show the condition of container for each shipment / container and ensure the guidelines continue to be followed. Thank you for your attention.

Please revise the email address to Ivy, instead of Fiona, and inform your carrier. Otherwise, she will be unable to receive the booking. You will also need to advise her of the new login name and password.

Please confirm your compliance with the above.

Hope this correctly interprets your intent

Best regards
    NT

PS 2nd attempt. My system crashed, just after I'd finished my first attempt!