• Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Uzbekistan

Arrow proofread please

Dear forum members and teachers,

I do need your help, I would like you to look through the paragraph and correct it. I appreciate any ideas and comments. Your comments will show me the path towards excellence in language learning. Thank you in advance.

Undoubtedly, the London copy is the most ancient. Nevertheless, we made an attempt to show, as pointed out below, that a significant part of investigators tended to ignore the rest of the copies of Qisas ar-Rabghuzi, in particular, those kept at the Institute of Oriental Studies named after al-Beruni (Tashkent), both under edition and investigation. Paradoxically as it may seem, even the Uzbek editors and researchers of Qiasas ar-Rabghuzi preferred to use just the British copy, taking virtually no notice of the Tashkent copies .
    Meanwhile, we have uncovered that in the very place (i.e. Institute of al-Beruni) the most ancient copy, amongst those known at present, is kept. (more about this below).
    Thus, the findings and preliminary studies of Ch.Rieu on ar-Rabghuzi were of great importance for that period, as it was this scholar who introduced the most ancient copy of Qisas ar-Rabghuzi, known for that period, into scientific circulation.

Re: proofread please

Quote Originally Posted by azkad View Post
    Undoubtedly, the London copy is the most ancient. Nevertheless, we have made an attempt to show, as pointed out below, that a significant number of investigators tended to ignore other copies of Qisas ar-Rabghuzi, in particular those kept at the Institute of Oriental Studies named after al-Beruni (Tashkent), both published and under investigation. Paradoxically as it may seem, even the Uzbek editors and researchers of Qiasas ar-Rabghuzi preferred to use just the British copy, taking virtually no notice of the Tashkent copies.
    Meanwhile, we have uncovered that in this very place (i.e. the Institute of al-Beruni) is the most ancient copy of all those known at present (more about this below).
    Thus the findings and preliminary studies of Ch.Rieu on ar-Rabghuzi were of great importance for that period, as it was this scholar who introduced into scientific circulation the most ancient copy of Qisas ar-Rabghuzi known at that time.