• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • United Arab Emirates
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates

correction required

hiiiii
    I bought contact lenses a couple of months back.Now Iím facing some problems with the lenses.When I keep the lenses directly from the lens case,at the moment everything is fine and good,but after some time my vision is getting blurred. To have a clear vision,I have to soak the lenses in the liquid again.I got this problem from the time I changed the lens liquid.When I was in India I used X liquid.When the X Liquid got over I changed to Y liquid. The reason was that X liquid was banned in U.A.E a couple of years back.Some of the customers who used this liquid got irritation in the eyes. Now that the ban is removed and it is in use again.As I didnít want to take up the risk I changed the liquid.Is it because of the sudden change of liquid that Iím having a dim vision? For the time being,as an alternative Iím using glasses which is sound for me.But I donít want to stick on to that.If I change the lenses will everything be ok?

Thanks in advance

Re: correction required

No, correction requested.

I bought contact lenses a couple of months back. Now Iím facing some problems with the lenses.When I first put the lenses in, everything is fine, but after some time my vision gets blurred. To see clearly again, I have to soak the lenses in the (saline? cleansing? disinfecting?) solution again. I've had this problem since I starting using X liquid when I was in India.When I ran out of X Liquid, I switched to Y liquid. (I switched to Y because X liquid was banned in U.A.E a couple of years ago because it was found to cause eye irritation. Now that the ban on X has been removed and it is in use again. As I didnít want to take up the risk I changed the liquid. Is my blurred vision due to my change of disinfecting solution? For the time being, as an alternative Iím using glasses instead, but I donít want to stick to that. If I change the lenses, will everything be ok?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I appreciate your help.