• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Discussion for the cargo receipt

For our usually practices we will request our vendors present the cargo receipt instead of original bill of lading. The full set (3/3) original of bill of lading is requiring present to customer and there is no additional original set can provide to the vendors. If customer is accept 2/3 bill of lading, then we may pass 1/3 to our vendors in order to less the arguments. And 2/3 bills of lading is no problem for customer collect the goods in France. Please consider and give me your instruction.
    Last edited by Zoe2008; 11-Jun-2008 at 15:35.

Re: One more correction

We usually/normally request that our vendors present the cargo receipt instead of the original bill of lading.

The full set (3/3) original of bill of lading
    Do you mean...?
    The full set of the original bill of lading (3/3, 3 of the 3 original bills of...)

Do you mean...?
    is requiring present to customer
    must be presented to the customer
    (past: had to be presented to the customer)

Do you mean...?
    and there is no additional original set can provide to the vendors.
    =so there is no additional original set to provide to the vendors.

If the customer accepts 2 of the 3 bills of lading, then we may submit 1 of the 3 bills to our vendors to decrease the likelihood of dispute. And submitting 2 of the 3 bills of lading presents no problem for customers collecting goods in France.

Please let me know how you wish me (us) to proceed. I (We) look forward to hearing from you.

Re: One more correction

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    For our usually practices we will request our vendors present the cargo receipt instead of original bill of lading. The full set (3/3) original of bill of lading is requiring present to customer and there is no additional original set can provide to the vendors. If customer is accept 2/3 bill of lading, then we may pass 1/3 to our vendors in order to less the arguments. And 2/3 bills of lading is no problem for customer collect the goods in France. Please consider and give me your instruction.
    Our normal practice is to require our vendors to present the cargo receipt instead of the bill of lading.

Currently, a full set (3 copies) of the bill of lading is required for the customer and therefore there is no copy available for the vendor. If the customer can accept 2 copies of the bill of lading, we can forward one copy to the vendor in order to avoid disagreement. Two copies of the bill of lading should make it possible for the customer to collect the goods in France. Please consider this and instruct me as to your decision.