How to write a letter to hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dapassada

Member Type
Student or Learner
My sister went to South Africa this year and had a surgery in a private clinic. They asked my sister to go back therenext August for further check up.My dad want to write a letter to the clinic asking them to provide all the receipts about all the expenses my sister had there regarding surgery,pre-operatory examinations and treatments she had afterthe surgery.

Can you plase tell me how to write this letter?

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi dapassada!
Writing a letter to any one asking for information or documents needs to be supported by reason and purpose. How can some one write for you without knowing the details? It would have been better if you had made a draft and placed in the Forum for correction from grammatical and language point of view. However, accepting that you are new to this forum, a draft letter is placed below for you.
June 13, 2008
To
XYZ clinic
Y- Lane
Z City, South Africa

Sub: Surgical operation of my daughter in your clinic.
Dear Sir
I invite your attention to the subject noted above and would like mention that I did not get the receipts of all the expenses made in connection with the operation and treatment of my daughter, while leaving your clinic. Since they are urgently required here I would request you to forward the same to me indicating category wise expenses as indicated below.
1. pre-operation examinations and treatment
2. Surgical operation
3. Post-operation treatment.
I shall be grateful if the required documents are sent to me at the earliest. As advised by you my daughter will again visit your clinic in August to have a further check up.
Thanking you.
Sincerely yours,
(Name)
Address

Status
Not open for further replies.