• Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Please help me out with this

A lifetime of moments where even the wind and the sun, the stars and the sky, are humbly awaiting your command. For a family used to royal treatment and luxurious living. Picture perfect, an enchanting fairy story ready and waiting to be experienced and cherished for a lifetime.

Is the above para grammatically correct, any changes needed to make it more sophisticated

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help me out with this

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    A lifetime of moments where even the wind and the sun, the stars and the sky, are humbly awaiting your command. For a family used to royal treatment and luxurious living. Picture perfect, an enchanting fairy story ready and waiting to be experienced and cherished for a lifetime.
    The second sentence- "For a family used to royal treatment and luxurious living" isn't a sentence- it's a fragment. Imagine just saying that sentence to someone, it cannot stand alone. If you drop "for" it is a sentence, but I'm unsure of your intention.

Native English speakers would not say "fairy story" they would say "fairy tale." I'm unsure of the context of the above paragraph, but I don't see any other errors.

Captal