• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Are these correct?

Thank you for your audit on May 17. We would like to send you the report for Mr. Wong pointed out during the audit date in our China office. Please review the attached report and advise us if there is any problem. Thank you very much

Please find the other vessel schedule for your reference. The schedule I sent you yesterday is not ship to Mexico, as the ocean freight from the customer is not cover for this service

We cannot receive the payment from your accountant without your confirmation for shipment released. Please send us asap
    Last edited by Zoe2008; 17-Jun-2008 at 16:59.

Re: Are these correct?

Thank you for your audit on May 17. We would like to send you the report for Mr. Wong that was referred to/that was discussed/that was mentioned during the audit in our China office. Please review the attached report and advise us if there are any problems. Thank you very much.

Please find enclosed/attached the other vessel schedule for your reference. The schedule I sent you yesterday does not include shipments to Mexico, as the customer's ocean freight expenses are not covered by this service. ...as this service does not cover the customer's ocean freight expenses. (I hope this is what you meant.)

We cannot receive (process?) the payment from your accountant without your confirmation that the shipment has been released. Please send us confirmation asap.

Avoid using asap unless it is extremely urgent. Everyone wants everything asap. A more pleasant phrase is at your earliest convenience.

Re: Are these correct?

Quote Originally Posted by vivemafille View Post
    Avoid using asap unless it is extremely urgent. Everyone wants everything asap. A more pleasant phrase is at your earliest convenience.
    I would avoid "at your earliest convenience" - it allows the other party to take their own time. I suspect in terms of the posts we get from Zoe "asap" is essential.