Talking no good and not funny!!

Could anyone's first language is English please correct the followings? and please explain why. Thanks.

I am angry today because I guess some of teachers in a school use tests and home works to mess with students.
    I slept only 2 hours yesterday preparing a final exam and so far I have gotten an accumulated mark for only 73%, C. I doubt the final exam will help me a lot on the total mark. I am so angry because I have never got C in any courses except English. If a teacher gives me a C for English, I won't complain as much. But for other courses, I always show I have better understanding on that . So, when I got a C, I really angry.
    Last edited by eelt; 18-Jun-2008 at 05:55.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: no good and not funny!!

Say:
    So when I got a "C" I became angry.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: no good and not funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by eelt View Post
    Could anyone whose first language is English please correct the following? And please give reasons for the corrections.

I am angry today because I think some of teachers at school use tests and homework to mess with students.
    I slept only 2 hours yesterday preparing for a final exam, and so far I have gotten an accumulated mark of only 73%, a C. I doubt that the final exam will help me a lot with the total mark. I am very angry because I have never gotten a C in any course except English. If a teacher gives me a C in English, I won't complain much. But in other courses, I always show I have better understanding of the material. So, when I got a C I became really angry.
    It is unclear to me what course you got that mark in. I suppose it is immaterial, but I am curious.

Talking Re: no good and not funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee View Post
    It is unclear to me what course you got that mark in. I suppose it is immaterial, but I am curious.
    Thank you very much RonBee.The course I got a C is the humanity.
    I've always shown I have better understanding of the aterial.but there are tons of homework and researches.I just wished I had more time to do them.
    Last edited by eelt; 19-Jun-2008 at 04:19.