names of body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskostka

Member Type
English Teacher
I'm looking for a simple drawing of a human figure that I can use to teach the names of body parts (head, arms, legs, etc.) to my ESL students. I've searched the Internet, but I can find nothing suitable.

I thought it would be fun to play the game,"Simon Says," and have the students point to the head when Simon says, "Point to the head," etc.

Have you come across such a drawing? Or do you have other suggestions for teaching the names of body parts?

Many thanks!

fromatto

Member Type
English Teacher
I'm looking for a simple drawing of a human figure that I can use to teach the names of body parts (head, arms, legs, etc.) to my ESL students. I've searched the Internet, but I can find nothing suitable.

I thought it would be fun to play the game,"Simon Says," and have the students point to the head when Simon says, "Point to the head," etc.

Have you come across such a drawing? Or do you have other suggestions for teaching the names of body parts?

Many thanks!

Would it be possible for you to draw the outline of a human body and ask your students to name the different parts ?

Soup

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
China

Kraken

Member Type
Student or Learner
715px-Human_body_features.jpg

All you have to do is search in Google "human body", in "Images". ;-)

AZAMI ASLI

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Azerbaijan
Current Location
Turkey
I`m Medical Student - so this was very important information , too.
Thanks for advices - for websites which you`d shown here , I`ll use them for my studies !

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Would it be possible for you to draw the outline of a human body and ask your students to name the different parts ?

In lessons I gave once (to admittedly small classes) I invited a student to come to the front and draw a person.

b

Status
Not open for further replies.