• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Please correct my text

Please note that today is the last date for the free storage for the 40 container. We had tried to request to extend the free storage period to June 27 from the forwarder, but they are refused as this is not their problem. We are unable to waiting for your unforeseen date for your China customs document, as we had informed you to collect it on last Thursday. Please resolve it immediately in order to increase the storage fee. Please note that we will charge you back the storage fee, as details: xxxx

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please correct my text

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Please note that today is the last date for the free storage for the 40 container. We had tried to request an extension of the free storage period to June 27 from the forwarder, but they have refused as this is not their problem. We are unable to waiting for your unforeseen date to wait for the necessary data for your China customs document, as we had informed you to collect it on last Thursday.which we notified you was needed and would be collected last Thursday. Please resolve this matter immediately. Please note that we will charge you back the storage fee, as detailed below: xxxx